Wednesday, November 7, 2012

News: Calvin Harris: Gaga feud was short-lived

Calvin Harris: Gaga feud was short-lived

Calvin Harris confirmed that his and Lady Gaga's recent feud "was rectified very quickly".

The Scottish musician and the pop superstar exchanged heated words last week.

Gaga was angered after Calvin said during an interview with BBC Breakfast that he was just too "busy" to work with her in the early stages of her career.

She took to Twitter shortly afterward saying that she "never even emailed you @CalvinHarris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?"
Full Story : http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/calvin-harris-gaga-feud-was-shortlived-16234768.html?r=RSS#ixzz2BVL5LTEq


0 comments:

KMusic Headline Animator